19 December 2009

00:00

See that little title thing? Know what it is?

It's a timer.

It's a time that's all the way down to zero.

It's a time that signals that I am now officially finished with my all girl's school :-(

I possibly couldn't be any sadder to leave a school. I feel I have been truly blessed - possibly more than almost any other event that's happened in my life. I think it might be third on the list, behind my most wonderful boyfriend, and that trip to London I took two years ago that completely changed my life.

Yeah, it's up there.

I have so many good memories of that wonderful school. And I learned a thing or two about teaching! Who knew?!?! :-D

But in all seriousness, I will miss that school more than I think anyone there can imagine. I can only hope that they want me back - because I wouldn't mind at all being back there.

I pray that I can find another school that has blessed me as much as the girls. Thank God that I found them. Thank God for teaching.

Merry Christmas, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment