07 December 2009

It's winding down

This is my last week to be teaching at my all girl's school. I'm very sad :-( I don't want to leave. I have met so many wonderful people here and I know my efforts have not gone unnoticed. I have tried by best to be the teacher that the school expects me to be and hopefully I have succeeded in that endeavor.

I know the girls will miss me. I am going to miss them, too. So much! We have made a connection and I think it's one that just might continue after I leave.

*Sigh* I only have one class left today but the rest of this week is going to fly by SOO fast. I have presentations to listen to, quizzes to grade, tests to help prepare for, grades to enter, and going away parties I have to be at ;-)

All in all, a sad week for me. I know the girls are anxious to be getting their regular teacher back after Christmas break, but there will be some who will miss me. They've told me so. Goodness gracious they all have a special place in my heart.

I pray that after I am gone that these girls will continue to grow in every way possible.

I wish the best for them every day.

Aimee

No comments:

Post a Comment